Happy Tuesday, everyone! Don’t let the midweek slump get you down. Check out these other sources for travel inspiration.
- I’m a big fan of booking everything online – I’ve actually never used a travel agent. But Chris Elliott makes a case for a few trips you should never book online. [via Elliott.org]
- According to USA Today, as much as 25% of travelers are just sick of all the air travel hassles and are choosing not to fly anymore. [via USA Today]
- Thinking ahead to summer? The Times Online has put together a list of the 100 best summer holidays. It skews towards UK readers and quotes prices in Pounds, but still offers some good ideas. [via Times Online]
- We’ve worried that Nessie may have gone extinct, while over at Matador Trips, Tom Gates is on the hunt for another one of Scotland’s Loch Monsters. [via Matador Trips]
- Anyone who has ever stayed at a DoubleTree resort knows all about those delicious cookies. Here, a look at how they affect the brand perception of the hotel. [via New York Times]
Get more Gadlinks HERE.