Even when we can’t travel, we can escape to other worlds thanks to music. Be it samba from Brazil or a good new indie dance band from France, music has the power to transport us no matter where we are – which is why we’re happy to bring you our new monthly playlist series.
Every month we’ll choose a theme, paired with one of our #ontheroad Instagram locations, and choose some of our favorite tracks, giving you a music-inspired playlist meant to inspire a little wanderlust.
This week we’re in Spain, so we’re bringing you Viva La Flamenco, a playlist full of Spanish flavor. Not all the songs are necessarily by Spanish artists, and not all of them are traditional flamenco songs, but it’s a playlist meant to put you in a Spanish mood, ready to dance, dream of tapas in a plaza and feel a little more upbeat.
Listen to the playlist on Spotify.Tracklist:
- Besame Mucho – Cesaria & Paulo
- Hanuman – Rodrigo y Gabriela
- Mucho Corazon – Martirio
- Como Salta la Espina (Buleria) – Canelita
- Barcelina – Giulia & Los Tellarini
- La Nina de Puerta Oscura – Paco de Lucia
- Tengo – Macaco
- A Mi Nino Jose – Michel Camilo & Tomatito
- Clandestino – Manu Chao
- El Manisero – Estrella Morente
- Malaguena Salerosa – Chingon
- Bonito – Jarabe de Palo
- Noviembre – La Bien Querida
- Solo Con Verte – Chano Dominguez
- Pokito a Poko – Chambao
- Para Qu No Se Duerman Mis Sentidos – Manolo Garcia
Photo Credit: bachmont