What does $60,000 RMB buy you in Beijing? The glamorous presidential suite at the Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street. Converted to about $9,000 USD (plus a 15% service charge), this room has everything fit for luxury living on the hotel’s 19th floor:
- Scenic view of the city skyline and the beautifully landscaped park
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- A library equipped with a printer and fax machine
- Dining table for eight
- Three flat screen televisions
- An entertainment center with DVD and CD Player
- High-speed Internet access and wireless
- A free-standing Aveo Villeroy & Boch bathtub
- A special shower room offering three choices of rainshower experience
- Sauna room
- Bulgari bath amenities
- Walk-in wardrobe
The 15% service charge gets you 24/7 Ritz-Carlton service, and maybe the granting of three wishes. The hotel is conveniently located next to some of the world’s best luxury designer stores so any additional cash can be spent properly with a day of shopping.
Want more? Get your daily dose of pampering right here.