It’s almost Friday! Here’s a few more travel tidbits from around the net to help you soldier on until the weekend.
- Sometimes a country’s “second cities” are even better than the more popular ones. AirTreks lists tens common stops on a round-the-world trip, and where you should go instead. [via AirTreks]
- Matador has launched a campaign to round up relief workers to go to Haiti, and to get JetBlue to fly them all there. See how you can help. [via Matador Change]
- Looking for more travel reading to add to your bookshelf? Check out World Hum’s list of nine subversive travel books. [via World Hum]
- Bird-saliva soup, fried bugs? I’m an adventurous eater….but maybe not that adventurous. Feeling hungry yet? Try this list of Asia’s most exotic foods. [via MSNBC]
- In case you missed it, our own Mike Barish did a very funny interview with the folks over at SoSauce. Check it out here. [via SoSauce]
More Gadlinks here