Happy Cinco De Mayo! In honor of this fifth day of May, we’re teaming up with Southwest Airlines to give away a free pair of roundtrip tickets to anywhere they fly.
That’s right, whether you want to fly from Albany to Albuquerque for your Aunt Jennie’s Apple Pie or Washington DC to West Palm Beach, for cousin Willy’s famous four-day Thanksgiving bar crawl, you can cash these tickets in on us.
Tickets are good to redeem up to one year from the contest end with no blackout dates for you and a special friend. Just leave a comment below telling us where you’d like to go should you win the tickets and we’ll randomly draw one winner by this Friday. Make sure you give a shout out to our friends at Southwest for providing the tickets for the giveaway as well.
Happy travels from Gadling and Southwest Airlines!
- To enter, simply leave a comment below telling us where you’d like to go should you win the tickets (See a map of where they fly here).
- The comment must be left before Friday, May 9th, 2008 at 5PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One Grand Prize Winner will receive a free pair of roundtrip tickets to anywhere Southwest Airlines flies
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Tickets are valued at $400.00 per ticket.
- Tickets are fully transferrable, are valid for one year, and are good for travel to any of the 64 cities Southwest serves.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.