It’s once again the season for giving, and what better way to celebrate than a chance to get your hands on some cool prizes from your pals here at Gadling.
We kicked things off yesterday with a chance at winning a full tuition from Matador U. Today’s prize is for a pair of Able Planet Clear Harmony noise canceling headphones. Retail price is $299.99, but one lucky winner will get them for free.
To enter this contest, all we ask is that you leave a comment, telling us what your favorite travel gadget is. It doesn’t need to be anything high-tech, as long as it is the one thing you never leave the house without.
If you’d rather enter the contest on Twitter, please follow us @Gadling, and remember to tag your post #gadlinggiveaway. Feel free to enter twice by leaving a comment here and on Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment in the section below or on Twitter. You may enter each method only once. Our robots will delete multiple entries.
- The comment must be left before Tuesday, December 22nd, 2009 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- Approximate retail value: $299.99.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing to receive a pair of Able Planet Clear Harmony noise canceling headphones.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- Click HERE for complete Official Rules.