Valentine’s Day is coming, folks. Don’t screw it up.
Even if you’ve spoiled your honey all year round, Valentine’s Day is a time to surprise your loved one with some wonderful gift that will make them feel all loved up. If the thought of forced gift-giving aggravates you, consider getting him or her something that is a gift for you, too. It may be a selfish tack, but everyone wins. A vacation gift is
a great the best way to do this.
That brings us to the topic of St. Maarten. St. Maarten, which tends to be an absolutely perfect 75-86°F all year round, is home to two Sonesta 3-star beachfront resorts with “Seduction in St. Maarten” deals. Here they are:
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino (pictured)’s Seduction in St. Maarten:
- Round trip Transfers from Airport
- Sparkling wine and chocolates in the room
- In room dinner for two from a special menu (one per stay)
- In room breakfast for two from a special menu (one per stay)
- Nightly turndown service
- 20% off Treatments at Good Life Spa.
Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort & Casino‘s Seduction in St. Maarten:
- Ocean view accommodations
- A bottle of champagne and Belgian chocolates upon arrival.
- Romantic dinner for two in one of the resort’s restaurants (one glass of house wine per person included)
- Free US$ 20.00 casino match bet per person
- Daily Turn Down Service
The three-night packages are priced at $329 per room, per night for stays through April 3, 2010 and $229 per room, per night for stays April 4 to December 18, 2010. So, if you want the exceptionally good deal, book one for after April 4 and just tell your love-muffin (or whatever you call them) about the vacay on Valentine’s Day.
You should probably take them to dinner, too, though. Just sayin’.