Time for another look at what’s been going on in the travel blogosphere recently…
- Only have enough vacation time for a short trip abroad? Here’s how to make the most of your limited time.
- World Hum chats with musician and head Flecktone Bela Fleck about travel and music in Africa.
- Coast Guard trying to control the big oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Slate‘s John Dickerson lists (with help from his readers) the 39 types of frustrated fliers.
- Brave New Traveler on the 9 types of travelers we all love to meet.
More Gadlinks here.