Ring in the weekend the right way, with our daily look at what’s going on in the wonderful world of travel…
- Over at World Hum, Rick Steves has a brief essay on the pleasures of wandering through Tangier, a city I unexpectedly fell in love with during my time in Morocco.
- Cool time-lapse photography from the Canary Islands, Tibet, New York City, and elsewhere.
- Nomadic Matt compiles a short guide to my favorite cuisine.
- Some interesting dating tips from around the world.
- Matt Gross takes his final trip as the New York Times‘ Frugal Traveler– walking(!) from Vienna to Budapest.
More Gadlinks here.