The Lanesborough, one of London’s most exclusive hotels, is partnering with Laurent-Perrier, creator of unique and elegant Champagnes, to bring guests a dinner they’ll never forget.
On September 28, The Lanesborough will host a unique tasting of Laurent-Perrier champagnes presented by David Hesketh, Managing Director of Laurent-Perrier UK and distinguished Master of Wine. The master class features the world’s finest champagnes including the Grand Siècle prestige cuvée, Laurent Perrier vintages from 1999 and 1993, as well as an extremely rare offering from 1982. In addition, the champagnes are paired with an 8-course menu designed by Michelin starred chef Heinz Beck that includes:
- Blue Lobster, papaya, mango and avocado, paired with Ultra Brut
- Langoustine potato and black olive dust, paired with Grand Siècle
- Risotto with oyster and champagne, paired with Grand Siècle
- Gnocchi with chive and caviar, paired with Laurent Perrier 2000
- Cod fillet with “Spellos” beans, paired with Laurent Perrier 1996
- Composition of turbot, scallops and shellfish, paired with Laurent Perrier 1993
- Lamb variation, paired with Laurent Perrier 1982
- Parfait with wild berries, marshmallows and chocolate cannoli, paired with Demi-Sec
The cost to dine? £250 per person (approximately $390 USD) plus service charge
The cost to stay? Nightly rates at The Lanesborough start at £375 (approximately $586 USD)
Want more? Get your daily dose of pampering right here.