This luxury Caribbean resort is kicking things off in 2011 with a package for the lovers.
Curtain Bluff, one of the Caribbean’s favorite luxury all-inclusive beach resorts and a Condé Nast reader’s choice pick for the past three years, is offering honeymoon packages through May 14, 2011. This daily pampering comes with a lot of pampering! The 4-night package includes:
- 3 meals a day
- bar drinks
- most water sports including motorized and non motorized water sports
- use of the gym including aerobic, pilates, yoga and aquatic classes
- use of tennis courts and squash court
- round trip town car pick up
- bottle of champagne in room upon arrival
- private dinner in romantic garden gazebo
- couples Destressor massage in our spa
- sunset sail on 49 foot sailboat
You’ll spend time along the resort’s two stunning beaches, enjoy nightly entertainment, and take a peek at the resort’s 25,000 bottle wine cellar.
The cost of this romantic getaway starts at $4200 for a deluxe room; $5052 for a junior suite; or $7220 for the Grace/Morris Bay suite. Extra nights are available if you find yourself lost in paradise.
Want more? Get your daily dose of pampering right here.