Next to the holiday season, Valentine’s Day is the most popular time for couples in love to get engaged. And what better way to ask your love if they want to spend the rest of your lives together than with a great travel experience?
Hotel Monaco Philadelphia, the city’s newest Kimpton property, has designed just that. Valued at $100,000 but priced at just $80,000 (did we really say just?) this package is a pretty great deal, as it includes an engagement ring, proposal and wedding for up to 200 guests!
Dubbed “Diamond in the Sky” the package includes:
· Engagement ring from Bernie Robbins worth $50,000
· Private pavilion in Stratus Rooftop Lounge
· Dedicated photographer to capture the special moment
· Complimentary bottle of Veuve Cliquot and a round of signature cocktails
· Two nights in hotel’s Majestic Suite with sweeping views of Independence Park
· Round-the-clock car service from Uber (private town car service on demand)
· Complimentary in-room brunch by James Beard Award-winning Chef Guillermo Tellez
· In-suite couple’s massage
· Complimentary passes and admission to popular museums and attractions in the city
· Guaranteed late check-out
· First-class flight home (in the Continental U.S. only)
· Wedding reception for up to 200 guests in Hotel Monaco’s sparkling Lafayette Ballroom
While it’s hard to imagine that anything priced at $80,000 is “reasonable,” this sounds like a pretty good deal, given the value of the engagement ring!
Want to know what other romance-themed packages we’ve found over the past week? Check out our previous over-the-top coverage here.
[Image Credit: Hotel Monaco Philadelphia]