Just in case you might have missed them, here’s a look back at our seven most-read travel posts from the month of March.
- Passengers take fun out of Southwest’s supermodel airplane
- How one minute can cost you $530 at Calgary International Airport
- Lousiana Senator David Vitter throws fit at the airport
- First all female African American flight crew makes history
- Coolio caught with crack cocaine at the LAX airport checkpoint (pictured)
- Woman gives birth in flight…abandons baby?
- Monumental “mixup” – US Airways delivers casket instead of tropical fish
From all of us here at Gadling, happy travels in the month ahead…