With St. Patrick’s day tomorrow, I thought I might travel back in time and see what we’ve written in the past about Ireland, the Irish, Guinness, and everything else St. Patty’s Day related. Here’s what I dug up:
- American Way’s Top 10 Irish Pubs — Lucky enough to be in Ireland for St. Patty’s Day? Here are the top 10 Irish pubs according to American Way.
- Honoring Guinness — Neil simply honors the Irish drink-of-choice, Guinness.
- To Dingle or Not to Dingle? — A popular tourist destination, the town of Dingle has it’s name changed. Then they try to change it back. What will happen to poor Dingle?
- Irish Dirt For Sale — Can’t make it to Ireland? Have Ireland make it to you by having some genuine Irish dirt sent to you (for a small fee, of course.)
- How to down a pint in a real Irish pub — How to drink Guinness like a local.
- Pouring Guinness: For Emergency Purposes Only! — How to pour Guinness the proper way.
Don’t get pinched tomorrow.