Synovate Travel and Leisure recently asked over 1000 business-travelers and below are the top results in order of preference. The survey doesn’t mention why these were chosen though — but here are my snippets.
- Oprah Winfrey (As sad as that sounds, I think she’d be fun to sit next to)
- Bill Gates (I would like to talk to him about the work he does in India)
- Angelina Jolie (Hmmm. Nah, she’s this mixture of wild and noble. I’m not sure I’d be able to break into her)
- Hillary Clinton (Nah…)
- George Bush (No thank you)
Another similar survey listed :
- The Pope (No comment)
- The Dalai Lama (I’d like to sit next to him and meditate. No, seriously.)
- Barak Obama (Nah…as you can see, American politics is not on my preference list).
I would have said Richard Branson, he is a box of surprises and his life fascinates me. Or perhaps David Copperfield, I’ve always had the desire to meet him.
Who is your “dream” flight seat neighbor? And why?