Never again will your shoulders ache, or your back break, because Eagle Creek’s Voyager 65L is the Cadillac of backpacks, with enough bells, whistles, and Mini Diamond Helix Nylon to make even the hardest-of-core backpackers jealous. Removable daypack, carry-on legal, side handle, 65 big liters of storage space — what else do you need? I’ve personally used this pack, and it’s wonderful. Now’s your chance to get your back on one for free, courtesy of Gadling and Eagle Creek. But first, a few details on the pack:
- Modular travel pack for the twenty-something traveler staying in hostels and traveling by train
- Carry-on legal for most airlines
- Zip/clip off daypack includes Safeguard Panel® to hide away important travel documents, passport and money where only the user can get to them
- Large main compartment with easy access front panel opening
- Front zippered boarding pass pocket for travel docs or other quick access items
- Water is close at hand with side water bottle pockets
- Top and side handles for easy grab-and-go
- Zip-Away Express Suspension fits torso lengths of 17–21″ and waist belt adjusts from 30–50″
- Reflective center strip for dusk or nighttime visibility
Want to win the pack? It’s easy. Here’s how:
- To enter, simply leave a comment below telling us why you need a new pack. Does yours smell like mold? Has it been chewed to bits by rats? Or is it just time for a new one? Tell us why! Make sure to use a valid e-mail address, or else we’ll have no way to contact you if you win!
- The comment must be left before Friday, today, December 21, 2007 at 8:00 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter once.
- 1 winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- 1 winner will receive the Eagle Creek Voyager 65L (valued at $185.00).
- Please don’t plan on getting this in time for Christmas, if you win!
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.