Another Friday is upon us, and I certainly am glad. Here’s what hit us this week (besides Monday, of course):
- Air travel saw severe turbulence, lightning strikes, and dead mice.
- We all had our personal laments: Justin wants to know why Allegiance Air needs all his time, Martha fretted over how to find the perfect timing for a trip, Grant complained about slow walkers in the airport or subway (I’m with you, Grant), and Abha sighed over the imminent building of a mini-Lyon in Dubai.
- Brett told us about a man on a mission — to visit every place in the world that has “mullet” in its name. FYI, there’s 29 of them.
- Jamie wrote about why she will never give up a seat on the left side of an airplane, even to her husband.
- Aaron informed us what happens to your arms when you stand on the equator — but he doesn’t solve the mystery of why. Do you know?
Happy reading and happy weekend!