Food was once again on our minds here at Gadling. Actually, a lot was on our minds, but almost everyone had something to say about food.
- Grant wanted to know if you could eat what Andrew Zimmern eats on Bizarre Foods. Grant couldn’t. I’m not particularly fond of intestines either.
- Matthew told us what foods to avoid in Japan.
- Erik told us how to not lose food because of motion-sickness.
- Iva told us how the Chinese are renaming their food so we don’t get sick from the names.
- And, Kelsey reminded us to ask for the bill in a restaurant in Mexico so after you’ve eaten, you can pay.
Oh, and one more. If you’re around Heather in the galley of an airplane, keep your hands out of those lemons!