Remember the calendar girls of VivaAerobus we introduced to you last month? Well, the friendly folks down at VivaAerobus sent us 5 of the calendars, as long as I promised to give them all away, and not keep one for my office (boo).
So, if you are an aviation enthusiast who’d like something other than the boring calendar from the local Chinese restaurant, then check out how to enter.
For a chance to win, simply visit the gallery, pick your favorite “Miss VivaAerobus” then leave her name in a comment below.
That’s all there is to it. And remember, these calendars are more than just a collection of pretty flight attendants, all proceeds from their sales benefit the Mexican childrens cancer foundation. If you don’t win, you can always book a flight on VivaAerobus and buy one for $10.
- To enter, simply leave a comment answering the question posted above.
- The comment must be left before Tuesday March 3rd 2009 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Five Prize Winners will be randomly selected to receive one VivaAerobus 2009 calendar.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- The total value of each prize is approximately $10.
- Click here for the complete official rules of this giveaway.