Oh boy, do we have a fantastic giveaway for you today!
Marriott just launched their Rewards Insider program where members of the Marriott rewards program can share travel advice, hotel reviews and anything else related to Marriott hotels or their rewards program.
Think of it as part social network, part bulletin board, and part reviews site.
Got a really specific question about a Marriott property at your destination? What better way to find the right answer than by asking people who actually stay at Marriott hotels!
So, now you have read the details, how about a little prize package, courtesy of Marriott? Up for grabs are 5 separate prizes:
- 50,000 Marriott Rewards points (worth up to 7 free nights)
- 1 $100 Marriott gift card
- 1 Pair of Marriott down alternative Eco pillows.
- 1 Projection alarm clock
- 1 Diamond Waffle Kimono robe
By now I’m sure you want to win one of those prizes, but this contest has a twist – you’ll need to help us spread the word about these prizes.
To enter, simply click the birdie in the box below:
We’ll be posting a reminder every day for the next week, and you can tweet every day to increase your chances to win.
That is all there is to it. Oh, and while you are at twitter.com/gadling, be sure to follow us!
- To enter, simply click the button above (or tweet this message).
- You must retweet and reply to the message at least once before Thursday May 7th 2009 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once per day.
- The Marriott Rewards 50,000 points prize is applied to your Marriott Rewards account. If you win and do not have an account, you can sign up for free at Marriott.com. A list of available hotel points rewards can be found here.
- The $100 Marriott Gift Card can be applied to the room folio, most food and beverage outlets and the Marriott shopping site. The complete list can be found here.
- Five Prize Winners will be randomly selected to each receive one item listed in the prize package above.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- The total value of the prize package is $800.
- Click here for the complete official rules of this giveaway.
By the way, you can find Gadling on Twitter, as well as the most of the Gadling Team: Mike Barish, Kraig Becker, Alison Brick, Justin Glow, Aaron Hotfelder, Tom Johansmeyer, Jeremy Kressmann, Heather Poole, Jamie Rhein, Annie Scott, Karen Walrond, Kent Wien, Brenda Yun.