Happy Tuesday, Gadling faithful. Here’s a look at what else is going on in the travel world…
- The Atlantic offers 15 Ways to Fix the World. Among them: Civilize Homeland Security; teach teens how to drink; privatize the seas; give the dollar a makeover; and welcome guest workers to the US. You won’t agree with all their suggestions but there’s plenty of food for thought.
- Stirring photos from the world’s poorest places.
- Bootsnall lists 8 Traditional Dishes to Learn to Cook While Traveling, including recipes for baklava, shepherd’s pie, pierogis, and the way-beyond-my-skill-level tamales.
- Use this handy map to find the Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives closest to you.
- Alcoholic monkeys stealing booze from humans in St. Kitts. Really.
- There, I fixed it!
More Gadlinks here.