Hallelujah! The sun came out today and I am now eager to get out into the hot sun and soak in some rays (the good kind — UV, stay away). And the surf here in Peru is on the rise! Things are looking up, and it appears the travel news is pouring in as well. Have a look at these cool reads.
- I always struggle to perservere through long flights. I´ve endured dozens of them, but exactly how remains a mystery. This article unravels that mystery of lengthy flying and gives you some tips for enduring the next one. (via BootsNAll)
- Speaking of passing lengthy travel time, how ´bout a good travel read? Here are a few inspiring travel reads, brought to you by London´s The Travel Bookshop. (via Vagablogging)
- Nothing can make flying worse than an unhelpful airline cabin crew, and nothing is more hilarious than a healthy rant on a sour flying experience. (via Travel-Rants)
- Yay for a poor economy! If you still have money in your wallets, now´s the time to travel. (via Jaunted)
- These photos gave me a good chuckle. It´s always a good idea to memorialize your travels with good photos, don´t you think? (via Been-Seen)
‘Til Monday, have a great weekend!
More Gadlinks HERE.