Food and relationships have been on my mind lately, so today’s Gadlinks reflect some of these things. I am also looking forward to going HOME after being away for over two months! The last link is a nice homage to beautiful HAWAII and other gorgeous destinations. Enjoy!
- My travel writing buddy Lola posted this great article on the world’s stinkiest foods. Remember: Just because something smells bad, it doesn’t mean it tastes bad! [via Fodor’s]
- Although I’ve only been to small parts of it, Central America is a great place for budget travelers. Here are some helpful tips on how to get by in Central America on just $25 a day. [via BootsNAll]
- Do relationships and travel mix? I would argue that long-term relationships and long-term travel don’t mix if you’re not traveling with your mate. [via Vagablogging]
- Here’s a hilarious look at a grump’s top five travel annoyances [via Travel-Rants]
- Check out this list of beautiful destinations in North America. Anything with Kalalau at the top of the list is a winner in my book. [via Open Travel]
‘Til tomorrow, have a great evening!
More Gadlinks HERE.