Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely fall day as much as I am. Now here’s a look at what’s happening on the internets today…
- Vagabondish explains how to avoid boring, cliched travels. Most importantly, ask yourself, “What are your interests, hobbies and past-times?… Wherever your interests lay, focus on what makes you tick and what activities of yours can be applied abroad.”
- Clay Shirky tweets an interesting (really!) fact about Chinese-made Nokia-knockoffs.
- Guilty as charged, The Onion.
- Over at Bootsnall, expat wannabe Jessica Spiegel points out 15 of the best blogs from expatriates.
- The Atlantic‘s James Fallows tells how he survived China, “with lungs only somewhat worse for the wear.”
More Gadlinks here.