Welcome to day three of our week of giveaways here on Gadling. Yesterday we opened a contest for a $300 pair of noise canceling headphones, and on Monday we kicked things off with a chance at winning a full tuition from Matador U.
Today’s prize is for a ContourHD helmet mounted HD camera. This awesome piece of kit attaches to your helmet (or other object), and records your adventures in HD. The camera features a rotating lens, and 2 lasers to help position your shot. Later this week we’ll have a full review of this awesome camera!
To enter this contest, all we ask is that you leave a comment, telling us what you would film if you won this camera.
If you’d rather enter the contest on Twitter, please follow us @Gadling, and remember to tag your post #gadlingcontourhd. Feel free to enter twice by leaving a comment here and on Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment in the section below or on Twitter. You may enter each method only once. Our robots will delete multiple entries.
- The comment must be left before Wednesday, December 23rd, 2009 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- Approximate retail value: $249.99.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing to receive a VholdR ContourHD camcorder.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- Click HERE for complete Official Rules.