The LG Vu is a great phone for travelers. It has a 2 megapixel auto-focus camera with 2x zoom (for photos and videos), streaming radio capabilities, 3G speed, a large, 3″ touchscreen, and it’s equipped with Video Share (one-way live streaming video, meaning you can film something and the person on the other end of your call can watch), as well as AT&T Mobile TV.
AT&T’s Mobile TV is amazing for road trips, couples who can’t agree what to watch on TV in their hotel room, and basically any situation where you’re waiting for any period of time. Channels include CBS Mobile, CNBC, Comedy Central, ESPN Mobile, FOX Mobile, FOX News, MSNBC, MTV, NBC2Go, Nickelodeon, CNN Mobile and Pix, and the service costs $9.99/mo as an addition to any existing AT&T plan. The LG Vu has it, and we have two LG Vus to give away!
You’ll have to get an AT&T plan to use them, but if you don’t already have one, you should know that AT&T has more coverage worldwide than any other network (click here for more info), and was recently honored as having the “Best Mobile Phone Coverage in the World” by Business Traveler Magazine. You can leave one of these at home with your honey and stream them a video of whatever you’re up to abroad; that service starts at just $4.99 per month.
To enter this contest, leave us a comment, telling us where you’re going next and what TV shows you’ll watch on the LG Vu.
- To enter, leave a comment in the section below. You may only enter once. Our robots will delete multiple entries.
- The comment must be left before December 24, 2009 at 5pm EST.
- Approximate retail value per phone: $249.99.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing to receive two LG Vu phones. Cell phone service/contracts are NOT included in this offer. Sorry.
- Winner will be notified by email.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
Click HERE for complete Official Rules.