Make your own souvenir frame following the tips below! By involving the family, the souvenir you create becomes more memorable.
- While on your trip, collect a few items. If outdoors, collect things like shells, rocks, leaves, pods, etc.. If at an event/amusement locale, consider a ticket stub, program, autograph, etc.
- Take lots of photos (ensuring that family members are included in scenic pictures, increasing interest in the photos for souvenir purposes).
- When home, paint an inexpensive unfinished wood frame, or spray paint an existing frame.
- Arrange collected items around frame and hot-glue into place.
- Print out or process photos into appropriate size for frame.
- Insert photo.