To celebrate the beginning of summer, we’ve teamed up with photography gear company Tamrac to see just how creative your photography skills are.
We are looking for photos of food, taken during your adventures. The more interesting and delectable, the better. But of course, photos of fried bugs or other grossness are also going to be quite popular.
Leave a link to your favorite food photo in the comments below. Next week, we’ll pick our favorite 15 entries, present them in a new post, and you — the readers — will select the three best photos. The first place winner will receive a photography package worth over $400, and the two runners-up will receive other cool Tamrac photo gear.
- To enter, simply leave a link to your favorite food photo (yes, the photo must be YOUR OWN) in the comments below.
- The comment must be left before Monday, July 12, 2010 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Gadling staff will select our 15 favorite photos, and present those to you in a separate post. From there, the three highest vote-earners will be selected to receive 1) Nikon L110 digital camera, Tamrac Aero 70 photo backpack and Tamrac Zipshot tripod; or 2) A Tamrac Aero 70 Photo backpack and Zipshot Tripod; or 3) A Tamrac Zipshot Tripod.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- By leaving a comment, you confirm that you are the legal owner of the photo linked in your entry and that you grant Gadling the right to use the photo in a final readership vote. All entries will be correctly attributed with your name and photo link. You retain ownership of your photo.
- The total value of each prize is approximately $405 (Nikon camera, photo backpack and tripod), $145 (photo backpack and tripod) or $60 (tripod).
- Click here for the complete official rules of this giveaway.