There’s the tourists’ way to see Rome, and then there’s the travelers‘ way to see Rome. Which one are you?
Hotel Palazzo Manfredi, owned by brothers Leonardo and Gofredo Manfredi, are offering travelers the most pristine way to see the city: in a Lamborghini.
The third generation Italian Counts run the 5-star 12-suite Palazzo Manfredi, is the only hotel in the capital located directly across from the Coliseum, the Domus Aurea and Neros Gardens. Along with the stylish décor, fine Italian fabrics and superb views of Rome, guests can take the hotel’s Lamborghini for a spin around the city.
Count Manfredi’s Lamborghini Gallardo is yours for the taking, but please, for all that is sacred in Rome, wear your finest frocks before getting into this coveted car. There’s nothing more unfortunate in fashion than watching a fanny pack-clad tourist climb into a Lamborghini.
The Gourmet & Lamborghini Package includes:
- Two nights in a Junior Suite overlooking the Colosseum and ancient Rome
- Four-course dinner for two at the rooftop Aroma Restaurant
- Lamborghini Gallardo (half-day rental available)
- Continental breakfast topped with Champagne
- Limousine transportation to and from the airport
The starting price for the ride of your Rome vacation starts at EURO 1550/night (approximately $2,000 USD) based on double occupancy through 2010.