Mobile mapping application Point Inside just added their first international airports. If you missed our original review of this excellent app, check out what we had to say about it back in March.
The app initially launched covering shopping malls, and while that core functionality is still present, the addition of airport maps obviously made it better.
Today, the application adds support for the following international airports:
- Amsterdam – Schiphol (AMS)
- Barcelona – El Prat (BCN)
- Brussels – Brussels National (BRU)
- Hong Kong – Chek Lap Kok (HKG)
- London – Heathrow (LHR)
- London – Gatwick (LGW)
- Madrid – Madrid-Barajas (MAD)
- Mexico City – Benito Juárez (MEX)
- Paris – Charles de Gaulle (CDG)
- Paris – Orly (ORY)
So, next time you find yourself at an (international) airport you can’t navigate, and you need to find a shop, ATM, restaurant or bathroom – simply open Point Inside and let it help you out.
Point Inside is available for the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android devices. Android users can scan this barcode to head directly to the app.