Here at Gadling, we get a *lot* of press releases and pitches for hotel deals. The majority of them are really dull (take note PR people). Thankfully, we also get some really smart deals every now and then – like this “Crunch Time” tax package from the Duane Street Hotel in New York.
The hotel is located in Manhattan’s Tribeca neighborhood and features its own on-site restaurant, free wireless and wired Internet, a kids bedtime library and complimentary iPad use for guests.
Their tax procrastination package includes everything you need to check in with your shoe box full of receipts, allowing you to file your taxes in style.
- One-night stay in one of the Duane Street Hotel’s loft-style king rooms
- Unlimited in-room coffee
- Copy of the “Taxes for Dummies” book
- Calculator and pencils
- Access to iPad with TurboTax application
- Round of celebratory cocktails at the hotel’s popular restaurant, Mehtaphor
- Member of the hotel management team will drop off tax forms at the Post Office once complete
The package price starts at $370 and can be booked by calling the hotel directly at 800-630-6717. And remember — this year, tax day is Monday April 18.