From November 10-13, 2011, Cornucopia, a four day and night food and wine festival, will take place in Whistler, Canada. The event caters to both amateur enthusiasts as well as experts with seminars, tastings, and culinary programs that allow attendees to gain insight and knowledge.
In addition to educating the palate, Cornucopia will also be hosting an array of parties including:
- Araxi’s Bubbles and Oceans– Enjoy seafood, champagne, and sparkling wine from 20 of the world’s top producers.
- Bearfoot Bistro’s Masquerave– Proceeds for this event, which showcases the creations of top chefs from British Columbia, go to help ONE DROP, a foundation that helps give people from foreign countries access to clean water and sanitation where it is needed. International DJs, burlesque dancers, circus art performances, and models covered in winery-inspired body paintings will also be featured at the event.
- House Party– This BBQ features local breweries, wineries, and cuisine, as well as live music.
- CRUSH– A 2-night tasting event featuring more than 60 wineries from around the world. Book signings and tips will also be given by wine writer Natalie MacLean, author of “Unquenchable: A Tispy Quest for the World’s Best Bargain Bottles”.
- Casino Royale– This Vegas-style party will feature showgirls, circus performers, DJs, drinks, and a casino.
- Top Gun…a Tribute– Burlesque dancers will perform a tribute to the 25th anniversary of the movie release “Top Gun” and the 30th anniversary of Sumac Ridge Estate Winery. Tickets include a complimentary coat check and a glass of Tribute champagne.
For more information on the event and tickets, click here.