We know you want to show your love for your sweetie this Valentine’s Day – but is your love worth a $30,000 hotel package? Perhaps it is. If so, The Langham Hotel in Pasadena, California is offering an over-the-top romance package sure to tickle even the most jaded traveler’s fancy. The overnight package really isn’t as bad as it could be, given that it includes a custom-designed piece of diamond jewelry from Single Stone of Mission Street valued at $20,000. Can we say “wedding proposal”? The package also includes:
- Limousine transfer to and from the hotel, as well as an on-call limousine for use during your stay
- Champagne, five dozen roses, chocolate covered strawberries
- Overnight accommodations in the Tournament of Roses suite, offering 360-degree views of the San Gabriel Mountains and valleys, with early arrival and late checkout as needed.
- A custom-created diamond jewelry piece from Single Stone on Mission Street (valued at $20,000)
- 80-minute Chuan Balancing Couple’s Massage at The Huntington Spa
- Private dinner for two in the Tournament of Roses Suite featuring a five course menu with wine pairings from The Royce
- Rose petal turndown and breakfast in bed
You know what they say – money can’t buy you love, but it’s as easy to love a rich man as a poor one. We’re pretty sure we could get used to what money could buy us with this package.