There’s more to Tuscany than wine, olives and the breathtaking Tuscan sun. The Siena Palio is one of the fastest horse races in the world (usually under 90 seconds) and possibly one of the oldest, dating back to 1656. And wouldn’t you just love to see what all the fuss is about? Now you can.
Tuscany’s Castel Monastero‘s package Your Private Window on Siena’s Palio offers you the unique opportunity to watch all the excitement from one of the race’s pivotal points: the “San Martino” curve. The best part? You can skip the crowds and cheer on your favorite steed while sipping champagne and indulging in other hotel-provided treats. The three-night package includes:
- Three-night luxury accommodations
- Welcome amenity in your room upon arrival
- Buffet breakfast
- Return transfer to Siena from Castel Monastero on the day of the Palio
- A window space on the “San Martino” curve
- A champagne cocktail during the afternoon
- A light dinner with a selection of specialties created by Chef Alessandro Delfanti
- Access to the “acqua benessere” indoor water area of the SPA which includes a Finnish sauna, bio-sauna, Turkish bath, swimming pool with toning hydro massage, swimming pool with a high saline density for a relaxing, draining effect, Kneipp program, emotional showers with chromo therapy and natural essences, relaxation zone.
Prices ranges from $1,250 USD for a superior room to $2,260 USD for an executive suite. Prices are per room, per night and include VAT and service charges.
Want more? Get your dose of daily pampering right here.