If you kept up with Gadling this week, you’ve probably gathered some tips to help you plan your next trip whether you’re looking for the practical or the extravagant. For example,
- Aaron says that almonds make perfect travel snacks, something he knew about even before he read about it at the Happiness Project website that recently offered up vacation tips.
- Jerry found out from Mark Jolly, editor of globorati, that train travel is one way to go to travel green, and that train travel is having a comeback. There are other travel tidbits besides. If you missed this post, check it out.
- Scott pointed us towards a High Sierra luggage deal at Amazon.com
- Meg told us how to have the ultimate diamond and jewelry shopping experience in Manhattan
- And Anna pointed us towards environmentally friendly cities for a vacation. It may surprise you that Bangkok is on the list. It has a well-deserved spot.
Have a great weekend and enjoy watching the rest of the Olympics. I’m loving learning more about China from all of the side stories.