If you’ve kept up with Gadling this week, you’ve noticed that we’ve added a cigar smoking blogger to our round-up. Tom Johansmeyer won’t tell anyone where he keeps his cash.
With the holidays upon us, here are five Gadling posts in hopes that cheer is heading your way.
- As Scott posted, inflight Internet has begun on some flights which is an early present to those have jitters when they can’t surf while flying. Look for Internet to become more readily available.
- If you’re heading through George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston, there’s holiday karaoke to keep you entertained. You’ll either smile or cringe depending on whether you’re like Meg or me.
- Traveling around the world could be free if you get a job as an STA Travel intern. Aaron tells how this dream could become your reality.
- For holiday light displays that are not to miss–or at least read about, check out Annie’s post on where to find the best ones.
- If you’re in need of a laugh and a holiday gift idea for that wild child of yours (even if you’re the wild child) check out Mike’s Sky Mall Monday post on the Flair Hair visor.