With a mountain backdrop and a Centennial celebration this year, The Grove Park Inn in Asheville just might be one of the East Coast’s more romantic destinations. It has its fair share of luxury guests too – President Obama visited the property during his first term.
As part of our coverage of the country’s most “over-the-top” Valentine’s Day offerings, we’re showcasing their “Spoil Me Rotten” romance package, valued at $25,000.
This hotel may be tucked away in the North Carolina mountains, but the big price tag yields big perks for guests, including:
- Five nights in the Presidential Suite
- Chauffeur driven Rolls Royce airport pickup/drop-off
- Land Rover for use throughout the stay
- French Champagne and crystal flutes
- An entire day at the spa with treatments and lunch
- Private hot air balloon ride and a private cooking class with Horizons Chef, followed by dinner.
[Image Credit: Grove Park Inn]