The Holiday Shops in Bryant Park bring holiday cheer to New York City for their 10th season beginning this weekend. From October 27, 2011, through January 8, 2012, visitors can experience this European-inspired open-air market that features artisans selling unique gifts, handicrafts, jewelry, bath and body products, toys, culinary enhancements, and more. An ice skating rink, a giant Christmas tree, and booths selling holiday pastries and hot chocolate add to the merry ambiance.
Some of the vendors (but, not even close to all of them) include:
- Molton Brown- luxury bath, body, and hair products
- Max Brenner- unique and fine chocolates by “the bald man”
- Ooh La La Boutiques- women’s fashion, accessories, and jewelry
- Momo Glassworks- glass canvas paintings and jewelry
- Northern Tribe New York- women/men’s fashion and gifts
- Organic Wares- products such as scarves and string lights made of organic materials
The Holiday Shops are open daily, Monday-Friday 11AM-8PM, Saturday 10AM-9PM, Sunday 10AM-6PM.