I’m not entirely sure what kind of overtime is involved in designing not one, but eight cases – but to pull this off a mere 24 hours after Apple announced their newest iPhone is quite impressive.
Scosche were obviously not content with just one case, so they designed a different case for almost any purpose:
- KickBACK g4 is a glossy case with an integrated kickstand
- SwitchKASE g4 is a clear silicone skin with removable armband
- SwitchBACK g4 is a kickstand case with interchangeable covers
- MetalliKASE g4 is an all metallic case with a mirrored screen protector
- BeefKASE g4 is made from genuine leather and plastic
- BandEDGE g4 polycarbonate case offers a rubber bumper edge
- BandIT g4 is a durable rubber shield
- GlosSEE g4 is a full rubber case made of a “unique glossy material”
All these new cases are available for pre-order, with an expected shipping date around the end of the month – just in time for the availability of the new iPhone 4. Prices start at $19.99.