Admit it, you’ve always wondered what it would be like to live life as a true Parisian. If the thought of French press coffee and freshly-baked baquettes turns you on, the Dorchester’s Collection Le Meurice in Paris has a deal for you.
Located opposite from the Tuileries Gardens with breathtaking views overlooking the Musée d’Orsay, the hotel is now offering an exclusive package, giving guests a VIP peek and chance to “live the life as a real Parisian for 24 hours.” With grand 18-century architecture combined with the design of Philippe Starck, dishes prepared by three-star Michelin Chef, 160 spacious and elegant guestrooms and more, Le Meurice is the quintessential glamorous Parisian hotel now giving a real entrée into the best that the City of Lights has to offer.
Package for two includes:
- Arrival airport transfer
- Minimum two night stay including breakfast
- VIP welcome with Champagne
- Dinner for two at Executive Chef Yannick Alléno’s Le Dali restaurant (beverages excluded)
- Two hand treatments “speedy mani” at the Spa Valmont
- Use of Le Meurice’s scooter or bicycle to explore the city
- VIP kit at Printemps, Paris’ luxury department store
- Garment bag for all purchases
- “My Little Paris Passport” booklet which gives an insider’s list of the best places to eat, see and explore
The price for this Parisian pampering? Rates per room per night begin at 805 Euros (approximately $1,101 USD).
Want more? Get your daily dose of pampering right here.