It doesn’t take much to make Italy enticing. The prospect of staying at the Palazzo Sasso in Ravello, though, will effectively deprive you of your free will. This twelfth century palace has the laudable goal of treating you to the same standard as its original inhabitants.
Yeah, I can live with that.
Of course, times are tough, so everybody’s upping the ante. For the Palazzo Sasso, this means that booking a King Sea View room (or one in a higher category) will get you the bonus amenity of your choice! There are plenty:
- One spa treatment (massage, manicure or pedicure only)
- A 20 percent discount on all lunch charges in house
- Parking in hotel garage for entire stay
- Mini-bar usage for entire stay
- A guided walking tour of Ravello (approximately two hours)
- One transfer to Amalfi and back from the hotel
- Internet access for entire stay
- Laundry service for entire stay (excluding dry cleaning)
- In-room movies for entire stay
- Fresh flowers and fruit upon arrival
If you can’t find something on this list to enhance your stay, it’s because you hate comfort and convenience.
As always, there’s a catch. You have to stay for at least three nights from June 1, 2009 to October 15, 2009. Rates vary from €198 to €2,200, depending on how high-maintenance you are.