If you have Gordon Gekko-style ambitions and want to live large like your favorite fictional Wall Street character, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park, has a package for you.
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park is offering professionals an exclusive, two-night “Wall Street Style” package – complete with tools to turn yourself into a tailored tycoon and make it in the world of finance. The package is available for the weekend of October 1 – 3, 2010 and is available for booking through September 22, 2010.
The package includes:
- 2 night accommodation in a Statue of Liberty View Executive Suite
- Bottle of champagne in guest room on arrival
- Style consultation at Saks Fifth Avenue with Style Director and Personal Shopper
- $1500 shopping credit with Saks Fifth Avenue
- For Men: A shaving consultation and Signature Full Service experience (scalp massage, shampoo, conditioning treatment, hot towel, haircut, manicure and shoe shine) at John Allan’s Club at Saks Fifth Avenue
- For Ladies: Hair style at Saks Fifth Avenue Salon and Spa Makeup consultation at Dior Dine with Confidence workshop 5 course dinner with alcoholic beverages (to apply their new found skills)
- Private town car service between hotel and participating locations
The total price for living large? Prices start from $4500 based on single occupancy and $7000 based on double occupancy.
Want more? Get your daily dose of pampering right here.
Humans aren’t the only ones to get treats on their pillows at fancy hotels. The Jumeirah Essex House in New York is throwing candy to the canines with the launch of the iconic hotel’s first ever Canine Turndown Program.
But this is no ordinary pet-pampering service. The Jumeirah Essex House has partnered with doggie designer to the stars, Amy Kizer of the highly-acclaimed Wagwear New York City boutique, to create luxurious five-star canine amenities for the hotel. As part of “A Dog’s Delight” package, your pooch will be treated to:
- A Wagwear dog bed or Wagwear “Tee Pee Hound Lounge” – a miniature pop-up tent with fleece-lined bed
- Homemade dog treats created by the hotel’s Executive Pastry Chef
- Wagwear food and water bowls accompanied by a matching placemat
- An exclusive gift bag complete with a plush Jumeirah Essex House logoed fleece blanket (monogramming is available upon request)
- Wagwear collars and leashes will be on loan for guests who may have forgotten theirs, or who just want their pup to have a new, chic look while they’re visiting New York City
With Central Park across the street from the hotel, there’s no excuse for your pampered pet to lay around all day in the hotel. Specialized doggie hospitality attendants will treat your dog to freshly-drawn water throughout the day and lay out their beautiful fleece blanket on the doggy bed should they desire a much deserved nap after a romp through the park. In the event you’re too busy to take your pooch out for a day in the city, the hotel will happily recommend dog walkers for hire and pet boutiques who deliver to the hotel.