Now that Christmas is over and New Year’s Eve plans have been laid, it’s time to start thinking about the next big event: Valentine’s Day. Omni Bedford Springs Resort & Spa is getting a head start on the planning this season by offering an over-the-top luxury travel getaway package, starting with a personal helicopter ride to the resort.
The Sky’s the Limit Valentine’s Day Package includes personal helicopter transport to the resort for you and your sweetie and includes a personal butler, personal chef, private use of the resort’s Springs Eternal Spa and more.
The Sky’s the Limit Valentine’s Day Package includes:
- Accommodations in the elegant Ross or Polk Presidential Suite, each of which feature more than 2,300 square feet of space.
- Round-trip helicopter transport to the resort (from within 150 miles)
- Personal Butler service
- Personal Chef to create a personalized six-course dinner to be served in suite
- Couples Spa Treatment in suite, or during private use of Springs Eternal Spa (after 8pm) Breakfast in bed
- A bottle of Dom Perignon with crystal Champagne glasses to keep
- A dozen roses, a carriage ride, and two robes to wear and keep
- Private transportation within the town of Bedford
The price of this pampering:
Rates start at $6,000 per night for single or double occupancy, not including tax, gratuities, and resort fee. The package is available February 11-14 and February 18-19, 2011, only.
Want more? Get your daily dose of pampering right here.