Another week already? The weather shifts have me wondering what season we’re in exactly. It was 93 degrees in Columbus on Monday. Today it’s in the mid 50s and I’ve hauled out my jacket. Pumpkins started appearing at the local grocery stores and farmers markets a few weeks ago. At Gadling, you’ve probably noticed that Halloween posts are beginning to appear. Catherine, Kelly and Martha have their thumbs squarely on the Halloween what’s happening pulse. There’s more coming as the rest of us join in. Besides Halloween, there’s a lot more on our minds.
- Grant has tried and true tips for packing wine for air travel and has found out first hand what not to do.
- Matthew is waxing poetic about robots. They could possibly give great facials someday, and if we’re lucky, will take care of us when we’re old if no one else will.
- With the month of Ramadan ending, Iva’s musing about what it’s like to be a Muslim in space.
- Where food is concerned, Neil is wondering where he might get his next meal. (Just kidding, Neil.)
- And, Willy has spent time this week musing about the world’s best places to live. No wonder these places rate; they’re gorgeous. Check out the galleries photos and you’ll see what I mean.
Have a great weekend whatever the weather is like where you are.