- It’s not too late to take part in the Barefoot Wine & Surfrider Foundation’s beach rescue and clean up initiatives happening around the country!
- In the Caribbean, it’s not just humans who are soaking in the sun, sand, and crystal blue ocean. Remember: you can’t contract swine flu from pigs! [via Jaunted]
- There are so many beach towns around the U.S. that range from cute to quirky to famous, but this article breaks down the cream of the crop. [via MSNBC)
- If you’re looking for a little more privacy, try these top 10 secluded beaches, brought to you by Sherman’s Travel.
- Last but not least, my buddy Thomas Kohnstamm put this sweet list together for Forbes Traveler: North America’s Sexiest Beaches. I told him to plug Banzai Pipeline’s Ehukai Beach instead of the lackluster Sunset Beach just down the road — and it worked!
‘Til tomorrow, have a great evening!
More Gadlinks HERE.