Woo-hoo, it’s Friday! Is there a better day in the week? Except maybe Saturday?
Here’s what happened this week at Gadling:
- Neil wrote about his Christmas trip to the Tahitian island of Moorea. After seeing some photos of where he stayed, I’m sold on the place.
- Aaron tells us how to deal with alcohol contraband discovered by the TSA in your carry-on. Here’s a hint: this particular method of “dealing with it” will make your flight a lot more fun.
- We welcomed a new blogger, Erik McLaughlin. Erik is an MD and will be specializing in healthy travel at Gadling. Check out his post on a new species of malaria. Freaky-deaky.
- Jamie reported on the world’s largest snow globe, and even got a nod in the Mississauga News for her post.
- Think you got mad when you screamed at the gate agent last time your flight was delayed? Check out Justin’s post on Argentinian passengers who actually rioted. Now that’s how you instigate change.
That’s all! As always, thanks for stopping by. Happy weekend!