While we believe we have one of the best travel sites on the web here at Gadling, we also realize we’re not your only source for travel news and information. With that in mind, here’s a look at some other great travel content we’ve been tracking around the web. Stick around awhile, OK? We enjoy your company.
- Thinking about leaving it all behind and heading out to Southeast Asia for a few months? Here’s an interesting discussion on how much money you might need for your trip.
- Annie Scott told us about the recent uniform controversy over at Delta Airlines. Apparently Delta FA’s are not alone: the employees at Emirates put up with plenty of silly restrictions as well.
- As you might expect in an economic downturn, the U.S. airline industry has been struggling. Airlines have been cutting routes and laying off staff. But that also means deep discounts for you. Get out there and take advantage while you can.
- Think you’re a grizzled travel veteran? Ever journeyed through a war zone? Several war reporters share their travel secrets.
- Stuck at home? World Hum has a list of 12 Great Summer Vacation movies. How many have you seen?
More Gadlinks HERE.