Another Friday is upon us here at Gadling, and after that balloon kid fiasco yesterday, which also happened to be Blog Action Day, I think we need a good few days of rest. So cuddle up with these cool weekend reads and enjoy what I hope will be a drama-free weekend!
- Our Sex and the Woods friends offer up some hilarious advice and commentary on travel romance in the age of social media. [via Wend]
- Easter Island is overloaded with tourists, and it’s not good for the environment. [via The Economist]
- If you missed Burning Man this year — or have yet to experience it, this is a really fascinating photo essay of one of the world’s craziest desert parties. [via Tripbase]
- Even if you don’t like dressing up, here are 31 places to enjoy Halloween. [via BootsNAll]
- There are plenty of bad travel illnesses out there. Here are the world’s worst travel diseases. [via Vagabondish]
‘Til Monday, have a great weekend!
More Gadlinks HERE.