We’re halfway through November. For those of you living in the northern hemisphere, if you haven’t felt winter yet, you will soon! Here in Hawaii, winter is rainier but the waves are bigger and better. I guess that goes for most parts of the world: the weather may stink, but there’s always a bright side. Here are some semi-bright travel reads for today’s installment of Gadlinks. Enjoy!
- Unlike fellow Gadling writer Catherine, who took a painfully slow train through China, President Obama took Air Force One to China, where he will be doing his diplomatic “thing.” Here are some things we can all learn from the Chinese. [via Yahoo!]
- Uh-oh… Another world treasure is evaporating due to global warming. It may be time to say goodbye to Lake Titicaca. [via the Associated Press]
- In other sad news, Indonesia’s Papua is also in peril. [via Straits Times]
- Hawaii may seem like paradise, but racially it’s anything but. [via NPR]
- Experience all the green places in San Francisco, one of America’s greenest cities. [via CNN Travel]
‘Til tomorrow, have a great evening!
More Gadlinks HERE.