It’s no secret that I’m not a fan of the “Jersey Shore” debacle, but it’s true I can’t get enough of the super-fist-pumping-hair-bumping promotions hotels are doing to cater to wanna-be Guidos and Guidettes.
The most recent hotel vying for the attention of “Jersey Shore” fans is none other than The Tropicana Casino & Resort in Atlantic City,
site of episode 7 of the hot MTV reality show. Get your spray tan on and get a load of this deal:
The “Jersey Shore Package” includes:
- Overnight accommodations in a standard guest room starting at $878 per night per room, or $4,230 per night for the suite where cast members stayed
- One dinner at Il Verdi, the resort’s Italian restaurant
- Breakfast at Seaside Café
- Gift certificate to the Tropicana Salon, good for a “Jersey Shore Do” (for girls, guidette poufs with bumpits and for guys a guido “blow-out” ala Pauly D)
- A room service basket stocked with Italian delights, including (but not limited to) Italian cured meats, bread sticks and biscotti
- VIP admission to Providence nightclub and complimentary IN Cards which give access to nightclubs, food and beverage and parking discounts and more.
The “Jersey Shore” package is available through June 26, 2010. If you go, please take pictures of your new ‘do.